Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Having Fun in the Water!

I was so cute when I was playing in the water! It was so fun! My mom was taking pictures. We were splashing in the water. I almost cried cuz it was so fun. I loved it! It was freezing. It felt great! I slip and slide on there, too.

I really want to show my friends. It was great! I put the helmet in the water and it went through the holes. It splashed right on me! Then I gave it to Danya and she let it go down the stream. There were construction workers there and they caught it! They gave it to Danya and she brought it to me. While I was still in the water she pushed a little bitty push on me and I went surfing down the water that was on the street. Well...it felt like it!

1 comment:

christina said...

that looks like alot of fun, i wish we could have been there.
love ya big girl,
aunt tina